Saturday, November 21, 2009

NO CCA = OUTING!

Pardon the extremely long post below!

No photos of all of us yesterday D:
Very shy to suggest you know? (okay I won't steal steph's line LOL)


The rain is such a plan-ruiner! We were supposed to fly kites but it started raining at 1 plus, the four of us had to walk in the rain (nah, with umbrellas) to meet jeremy at Kovan. Sorry for making you guys wait!! (clifford was helping me backup phone messages + update phone softway, thanks!)

Damn, I really looked forward to flying kites!! :(

With our wet shoes/socks and dripping umbrellas, all five of us took the mrt to vivocity (YAY!!) First, to check out movie timings (and buy the tickets) and second, for LUNCH at burger king! I CONQUERED THE XL MUSHROOM SWISS BURGER! Actually, its just wider in diameter and prolly just as filling as the normal mushroom doubleswiss. the MONSTER one has one more layer, I wonder if its about the same as the megamac?!



my pw project is about obesity and unhealthy diets.
PW is such a useful subject, I've learnt so much from it!


After sitting at BK for God knows how long, we went into toys'r'us and fooled around before the movie at 4:55. KIDS THESE DAYS ARE SO LUCKY!! They get the most awesome and the coolest toys ever. It was the clothes at kiddypalace/fox yesterday and now the toys? Damn, "I DON'T WANNA GROW UP, I'M A TOYS'R'US KID!!" makes so much sense now.



As mentioned below, the movie was great! :D we took off our shoes and socks (shhhh) and I sat in between the two who propped up their legs and covered themselves with the willrun shirts. On my left were Ivan and Jeremy who laughed at some parts (WHAT LOL) and on my right was Emily who kept sniffing towards the end and Steph looked very :O!

Observing people is fun man, everybody's eyes were glued to the screen and oh, were we at GV Max?! Cause the seats were comfy and the screen was niceee.



Darkness fell by the time we came out of the cinema, so we went to the rooftop to chat for a while. a LITTLE while, about star cruises and the stuff in my bag and sentosa and anything under the sun (and the moon, in this case) before we sent Emily to the mrt cause she had to leave early :( The view was nice, just not as great as esplanade river's!

The four of us stayed for dinner at kopitiam. Ivan & I had pepper lunch and I don't know why Jeremy (His gay partner NOW I'M ANNOUNCING TO THE WORLD THAT JEREMY IS VERY GAY!! not like you all don't know) and Steph (who had a pretty decent plate of korean dish herself) didn't regret buying it cause it was so awesome!!! Haven't eaten it in a long time aww :(

Yeah so I reached home an hour after my curfew and WHOOPS. Fell asleep soon after.




Some photos from Thursday's Dinner @ Ajisen with Emily & Ivan:

(just our food, actually. LOL)


Emily's hokkaido Scallop! I got the egg white!! hahah,


Ivan's Volcano ramen which wasn't that hot afterall!!


My Ton toro Ramen set (with agedashi tofu & ice green tea)

The rest had sets with crabstick cream croquette (yummm) and whitefish (yummm)! Green tea was too bitter :(


meet our imaginary friend!

She forgot to wear her clothes so I lent her my awesome school blazer which isn't see-through like her. Okay lame not funny facepalm HAHA.


THIS BLOG NEEDS MORE PHOTOS.

No comments: